Why do you have a website?
It is not uncommon to see websites fail in their primary roles as sales drivers and lead generators. In many instances, businesses let web developers take on the role of designer, marketing strategist and programmer. The end result is often the same. The website renders little to no sales or marketing results whatsoever.
Now that the money is invested, the website is neglected and doesn’t really fulfil any role. Sound familiar?
- Does my website allow me to add new content on a regular basis (or do I have to call someone to do it?)
- Did my web developer explain the value of adding new content regularly?
- Did my web developer explain the role of SEO?
- Did my web developer include SEO elements?
- Did my web developer and I discuss the marketing and sales objective of my site before building it?
- Did my web developer and I discuss A/B Testing?
- Is my business’ main value proposition (USP) positioned and emphasised on the homepage with a strong call to action?
- Does my website stand out uniquely among my competitors?
- Did my web developer explain to me what Social Media is and how it complements the role of my website?
- Does my website include Google Analytics and do I know how to interpret the data in a meaningful way?
If you have answered “no” to any number of these questions, why don’t you have us evaluate your website for you?
Free of any costs and obligations.